Tuesday 12 May 2009

Foreshadowing.

Alas, tomorrow marks the start of my exam spree. Music listening. If i get a good score, I -could- come out with an A over all. I thought I'd never get over a B o.o
Stress is a-looming, and lots of it. I for one will revise, but not in life consuming proportions. I stand in the firm belief that without rest and relax, I will succumb to the pressure and stress of the work. Then were will I be? Some people are doing way too much revision, I mean like, the social life killing amount. The kind that prevents you from attending social meetings, like the Tuesday group swim.
It seems to me, that he/she who works but does not play becomes consumed by the drive to work, and so lapses in the social standings, making it harder to re-adjust after exams are over. However, he/she who plays but does not work becomes carefree, thinking that the examiners will not fail them. Ergo, it is important to maintain a healthy balance. How so? Maybe have group revision sessions, sleepovers, general relaxed visits to other peoples houses? Maybe a little bit of cycling and fresh air followed by guitar hero then more cycling, then losing said guitar hero owner, then spending some real quality time together? Perhaps do what I'm doing, keeping my timetable flexible to allow for such excursions?

1 comment: